Wednesday 13 April 2011

IN THE FUTURE I WANT TO BE A RECEPTIONIST



THE RECEPTIONIST

The receptionist’s work is very important in a hotel because receptionist is the
person who welcomes you.

Receptionist tasks:
-       Greet guest
-         Check-in and check-out to guest
-        Make reservations
-       Take and aswer the telephone
 
-        Receive bills
-        check room rack
-         Do rooming list
-         Check guest history
-         Check preferences 
-      Allocate a guest  in a specific room
-         Swipe credit card
-         Ask client to sing registration card
-         Give room number
-         Indicate location of lifts, restaurant
-         Give information about hotel
-         Wake–up calls
 
The perfect receptionist should:
 
-         Be creative
 
-      To be kind
-         Have initiative
-         Be able to work in a team
-         Always smile
-         Be patient
-         To have good manners
-         Be polite with guests
 
-     Be hygienic

1 comment:

  1. After years working in retail, I wanted to get an office based job as a secretary. After looking at many training providers I decided to study at Souters Training. WIth their advice I realised that a receptionsist role was best suited for me. I did the receptionist training course http://www.souterstraining.com/Receptionist_Courses/ and got a job shortly after with my certificate. I found that many places I interviewed were aware of the Souters standard of training.

    ReplyDelete